Digital transformation in Healthcare is shifting responsibility of medical devices into the IT department. More and more doctors are going ‘mobile’ and expect access to patient data in real-time. This expectation puts even more pressure on IT, as these medical systems rely upon the network infrastructure.
PRTG Network Monitor uses DICOM and HL7 to give IT departments a holistic view of both classic IT, and other medical devices and systems connected to the network.
This webinar shows you how PRTG can:
• Monitor performance of PACS systems
• Check if equipment is receiving worklist entries from the DICOM worklist
• Monitor availability of mobile equipment, such as ultrasound devices
• Alert you when the Radiology Information System (RIS) no longer responds
• Monitor the radiology workflow by combining business process and eHealth sensors
Join our webinar and discover how you can monitor medical IT infrastructure to support the doctors and patients you serve.
P.S. We have a newsletter called “What's Up Tech World?” with fresh IT, monitoring and IoT content. It's a very un-
P.P.S. You can also subscribe to more exclusive free content that helps you in daily IT life.