What a great subnet mask! Do you know how many addresses are available in this subnet? What about the Classless Inter-Domain Routing (CIDR) notation? And what is .224 in binary? Stay cool and get your cheat sheet today!
THIS IPv4 Cheat Sheet Illustrates:
- Which subnet mask provides how many IP addresses
- Conversion of subnet mask values to CIDR
- Decimal to binary conversion and vice versa
- The different IP address classes
- Overview of reserved IP ranges
- IP address parts that are available for examination